Held for newly appointed junior faculty from HMS and HSDM, the goal of the orientation is to create a welcoming transition for new faculty, connect them to available resources and introduce them to established veteran faculty and staff.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location: Harvard Medical School
Registration for attendance is required.
If you are interested in attending one of the Orientations, please contact the Faculty Development Program Coordinator, Megan Dross, at 617-432-1198 or email HMSOFA_programs@hms.harvard.edu.
Please click here to view photos of the October 28, 2013 Orientation
Panel Members included:
- Keith Baker, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor of Anaesthesia, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Blanca Himes, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- James Chodosh, M.D., David Glendenning Cogan Professor of Ophthalmology in the field of Cornea and External Disease, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Grace Lee, M.D., Associate Professor of Population Medicine, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Boston Children’s Hospital
Please click here to view photos of the November 1st 2012 Orientation.
Please click here to view a video of our panel “If I had only known then” from the November 1, 2012 Orientation.
Panel members included:
- Fiona Fennessy, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Radiology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Darren Higgins, Ph.D., Professor of Microbiology and Immunobiology, Harvard Medical School
- Ula Jurkunas, M.D., Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Christopher Smith, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Please click here to view photos from the October 11, 2011 event.
Please click here to view the FOCUS article written about this event to learn more about this orientation.
Please click here to view photos from the November 18, 2010 event.
Please click here to view photos from the October 18, 2010 event.